It’s your last chance to have a summer 2010 getaway!
Here are a few things you may need to make your farewell to summer trip a success:
Going to the shore?
- Plan now for your hair removal needs. A beach-ready bod best be hair-free.
- Your Shobha bag – it’s light weight but sturdy so you won’t be adding extra poundage to your shoulders.
- A bump-it – I’m totally kidding about this one. Unless you are from jersey. Then it’s a must-have
- Shobha rosewater goodies
- Jersey shore sticker activity book – again- you know if this applies to you.
Heading for the hills?
- Shobha fresh face kit- you never know who you’re going to meet on the woodsy trails!
- Insect repellent ( if you have time make your own! )
- A canteen
- Survival guide (hey you never know when you will get separated from the pack)
- Odwalla bars (love the banana nut!) for hiking energy
No matter if you are a land lubber or a beach bum, make sure that you are prepared for fun. Don’t lay on the beach with flat hair & short fingernails, & do not venture into the hills without all of your girl scout tools.