Boot camp is not just for the gym anymore, let Shobha be part of your disciplined beauty routine to get you wedding day ready. Whatever your bridal style, picture perfect brows are a-must & body hair is one accessory you definitely want to be without on your big day!
Shobha Bridal Plan
9 months before:
Invest in a laser 6-pack so that you are hair-free by your wedding day & all set for a hairlessly happy honeymoon! Plan to come monthly for visits.
6 months before:
Keep up with your regular hair removal routine: daily, use the Shobha® Exfoliating Cloth to prevent bumps & treat ingrown hairs with Shobha® Ingrown Relief Lotion. If you normally self-shape your brows, stop — throw away your tweezers & let your hair grow.
3 months before:
See a Shobha specialist for a brow consultation (bring those magazine clippings of coveted celeb brows with you!) & at your first threading treatment, request a level 2 (senior ) specialist to see one of our top brow designers. Schedule your visits 2-3 weeks apart for the next 3 months – save with a Shobha® 3-pack.
2 weeks before:
Let the hair grow wild (on your face & body). This will help you achieve the best results!
The week of :
- 2-4 days before your wedding date have a Shobha specialist wax/sugar your legs, bikini, arms & underarms.
- 1-2 days before your wedding date have a Shobha specialist thread your brows, upper lip & any other desired part of your face. (If you’re getting a pre-wedding facial, try to do that at least 5 days before to give your skin time to relax between treatments).
- Apply Shobha® Rosewater Calming Gel to calm any irritation post-treatment.
- Remember: 48 hours of rest is best! (That means no sex, saunas, or steam rooms) & keep your Shobha® Brow Pencil handy for a photo-ready face!
- Did you know? Shobha also makes house calls! We bring Shobha to you (& your bridal party), so you can get picture perfect with less running around. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.