Here are some quick tips to make your brows stand out when applying eye makeup:
The complete “going out” version:
- Freshly threaded brows are a must. Don’t let random stray hairs ruin your look! prep lids with your favorite primer
- Apply a basic eyeshadow. Depending on day or night, you can add smoke to the crease & the outer tip of your eye.
- Outline the bottom of your brow with a neutral matte color, a shade lighter than your brow bone. blend in any harsh edges with a bigger brush when creating the smoky eye look.
- Swipe a sparkly shade on brow bone near the arch.
- Apply your favorite eyeliner & mascara.
- Finish your look with brow pencil. make sure that both of your brows’ beginning points match. Start by making a backwards 7 & lightly shade in at a 45 degree angle. from the arch, slide the pencil all the way to your ending point.
The quick & dirty version:
- Must have freshly threaded brows to start (sorry- can’t skip this step!)
- Dab concealer under eyes
- Sweep a rosy blush to the apples of your cheeks
- Apply black mascara
- Complete with brow pencil (which adds something alluring to your look & makes your eyes the focus!)
All eyes will be on yours!