We have officially stocked our shelves with 3 Andalou Face Masks at all Shobha salons. It’s (March) Madness we know! Check out our line up:
1. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Rosewater Mask feels like a yummy whipped souffle & leaves your skin feeling moisturized. Please enjoy the heavenly rose scent while you let all that sink in.
2. Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask is a mask we’ve been loving for a while & now is the best time to bring it back into the mix. If you’re looking to brighten up your complexion & to put your best fresh face forward – this mask is for you! Trust us, you can even feel it working – it tingles!
3. Andalou Naturals Avo Cocoa Skin Food Mask which smells as good as it sounds, but note to self while this mask is magic for your skin it’s not so grand on the taste buds – we tried it. (Don’t judge, ok? It’s got two of our favorite ingredients in there – chocolate & avocado & looks like pudding- how could we not taste it?!)
In case you were wondering what it might look like to have all three of these on your face at one time, here’s your answer.
Isn’t Wayne such a great sport?!
In case you’re wondering Wayne could feel the difference between the masks. In a nutshell he told us (from left to right):
- Andalou Naturals Avo Cocoa Skin Food Mask felt the most moisturizing
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Rosewater Mask felt the most tightening
- Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask was second in tightening to the rosewater
Try all 3 & let us know what you think. you can even work while wearing them just like Wayne did!