Despite a few bumps in the road (e.G. Hurricane sandy, broken elevators, technology problems), 2012 was a great year for us! Here are some highlights from this past year:
- We taped our first-ever Shobha Brand Video.
- We participated in our first No Pants On The Subway Ride & pranced around NYC in our Shobha undies – we looked devilishly cute!
- We celebrated Cinco de Mayo with sweet Pinterest inspired decor & yummy margaritas.
- Shobha Columbus Circle moved across the street to 1790 Broadway (5 Columbus Circle) & got a pretty sweet shout out in InStyle Magazine.
- We provided brow happiness at some fun events around NYC.
- We opened our 4th location in the Financial District at 65 Broadway.
- We toasted to a great year by celebrating Diwali with bubbly & cupcakes.
Thanks for another great year at Shobha! We have some fun things brewing for 2013 – stay tuned!