This holiday season, the rule “one for you & one for me” seems to work best for us. We can’t help but gift ourselves these days while out & about shopping for loved ones. We can’t help it we just know what we want, do you agree?
We’ve got some great stocking stuffers for our self-gifters out there to pick up at our Shobha salons. We truly love each product we have on our shelves (that’s why they’re there!) but if we may suggests some worthy of the self-gift they are as follows:
- The Japanese Konjac Sponge has become a fast favorite by our team & our faithful clients. This natural sponge is super gentle great for facial exfoliating & even for taking off eye makeup. Just add water or double team with your favorite face wash & lather your way to glowing skin.
- Pacific Shaving Company All Natural Shaving Cream is perfect when you have to shave. It’s small enough to travel with you. It’s gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin & lathers like you want it too!
- Bogavia Nourishing Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to pamper yourself. This all-natural super gentle scrub is great for keeping your skin glowing (& ingrowns at bay). Plus, it has the most dream like scent (read: it smells like a creamsicle in the best way possible).
- Shobha Rosewater Freshening Cloth Singles are a cult favorite & come individually wrapped. Stash one in your wallet & freshening whenever & wherever you are this holiday. Love them as much as we do? Grab a 20 count value pack & save some $$$ while you’re at it.
- Zoya Remove+ is hands (& nails) down the best way to remove your polish & prep your nails for a fresh home d.i.y. mani. Grab a cotton ball & a few pumps on the top & you’ll be on your way to squeaky clean nails.
- W3ll People Expressionist Mascara is the perfect mascara. It’s natural. It works. Enough said. (bonus: use this tip for even more fabulous natural lashes)
Don’t forget the ultimate self-gift & grab yourself a gift card during our super sale.