This weekend is finally promising spring like weather in the northeast. Woo hoo! 60+ degrees we are ready for you. We’ve been getting waxed & sugared while day dreaming of these warmer temps for much too long during this frigid winter. Now that bathing suit clad days are actually (almost) upon us we need something to wear! We’re loving how far (or how retro) one-piece swim suits have come & all the options in between. Below are our picks for this summer.
What will you be donning on the beach this summer? If you’re wondering if you should go for a Brazilian or a bikini wax at Shobha use this as your guide. Sharing is caring so please let us know in the comments below!
- Ruched Bandeau One-piece Swim Suit (J. Crew): $98-100. The ruching is perfect for flattering (& flattening) your midsection & busty ladies they offer these in d-cup sizes #ftw!)
- High Waist Deep Plunge Swimsuit (Asos): $33. Aside from the super sweet price check out that color (we like to think of it as shobha purple.) with a neckline like that we’ve never imagined a more sexy one-piece. This one is giving skimpy bikinis a run for their money.
- Seafolly Boyleg Maillot (Anthropologie ): $148. This wonder-worker is a sure win for supporting existing curves & creating others. This equal parts screen siren & tomboy look is sure to be your favorite. Think of it as the little black dress of swim suits.
- Ruffled Halter Maillot (Anthropologie): $98. This suit is super feminine, a bit demure & a bit flirtatious all in one. The reviews rave that the suit is super flattering & runs true to size. If ladies who lunch wore swimsuits we imagine this would be the one.
- Saphra Strappy Swimsuit (French Connection): $81. This bikini-one-piece hybrid is super sexy & graphic all at the same time. The silhouette creates dreamgirl worthy curves. Don’t forget to click through to check out the sexy back too!
- Daniela Coral & White Striped One Piece Swimsuit (Lulu’s): $140. This quirky suit offers a bit more coverage in the front & super fun straps in the back. If you’re a sucker for stripes you’ll love this one that’s cut out in all the right places making for the most flattering use of stripes we’ve seen.
- Mono Chevron Print Plunge Cut Out Swimsuit (Asos): $54. Meoooow. We think this suit would look great on a multitude of shapes by creating curves where you want’em.
- 70s Rainbow Monokini (Wildfox): $128. Rainbows just remind us of Hawaii. Let’s all get this suit & go hunting for waterfalls in hawaii. Who’s with us?
Bikinis & Tankinis:
- Tides It All Together Swimsuit Top & Pool It Together Swimsuit Bottom (Modcloth): $58. This suit is super retro & sweet. We love that you can mix & match the sizes on top & bottom.
- Becca Aztec-print Tankini Top & Hipster Brief Bottom (Macy’s): $132. This tankini features an angled-hem & matching bottoms with a print that is just calling out for a beach party.
- Peplum Bandeau Tankini (Target): $40. This sweet peplum top could easily take you from beach to the bar. Just toss on a pair of cutoffs or an easy pair of linen pants & you are ready sister!
- Strappy Back Textured Flounce Bikini (Target): $43. This bikini is all about the straps be sure to check out the back here.