Drum roll please… introducing our Shobha® Rosewater Toner !
Besides the fact that it naturally reduces skin irritation & redness, it smells like a light & airy garden (the opposite of the heavily scented rose products you might find at your grandma’s). Take in a whiff at your next visit – you’ll love it as much as we do, promise.
Use it daily as a facial toner to help clear out makeup residue post cleansing or splash it on as a light refresher for your body.
Pro-Tip* pour the toner it in a spray bottle & refrigerate it for a cool & refreshing mist!
- Purified aqua (water): we are made of 70% water, so make sure you drink up to hydrate on the inside! water in skincare products helps to hydrate your skin on the outside
- Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate:
made from the leaves & twigs of chamomile plant; widely used in cosmetics as a skin freshener, astringent & anesthetic.
- SD alcohol 40: an alcohol that is widely used in cosmetics as an astringent & solvent
- Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil: derived from the damask rose; used to naturally scent beauty products; also rich in vitamin c, making it beneficial for healing irritated skin.
- Polysorbate 20: a surfactant & emulsifier that helps to keep ingredients from separating & creates a soothing effect on the skin.