Get to know one of our classic ingrown hair combatants, the Shobha Exfoliating Cloth!
Also known as Mother Nature’s washcloth, this all natural tool helps shed dead skin & prevent pesky ingrowns. When used daily, it helps to keep your skin smooth & prevent ingrown hairs.
5 reasons we absolutely love our Shobha Exfoliating Cloth:
- It can be used alone or with any body wash/soap
- It’s machine-washable –toss it in with your towels, it’s meant to be washed, but allow to air-dry (otherwise it becomes mini – it’ll still work, just will cover less surface area at once)
- It’s got the grit of a loofah, but is more flexible like a washcloth to help you get into the nooks & crannies of your nethers & elsewhere
- It’s reusable & lasts up to one year, just keep it in a dry place where it can dry between uses.
- It’s environmentally-friendly, as in biodegradable & made from sustainable resources, plus it’s fairly-traded.
Pro-Tip* use in the shower prior to getting a sunless tan to even out rough/dry patches for a more even application.