Your first visit will include a 15-minute consultation to ensure we have all of the details about your skin & personal history for the safest and effective results for your skin type. Based on your history, there may be certain individuals who are not suitable for this service.
- For the most effective treatment, we don’t want anything to get in between you and the laser. We recommend that you arrive:
- Makeup free
- Oil/moisturizer free
- Facial peach fuzz & hair-free – we can provide a full facial threading if necessary before your facial
- We’ll provide you with a mild facial cleanser to thoroughly cleanse your face in the salon.
- Before your laser specialist performs the facial, your skin will be wiped down with either witch-hazel or alcohol to remove any traces of oil. This helps to ensure you get the most effective results with the laser.
- We will then apply two layers of protective eyewear including safety goggles to wear during the treatment
- Our laser specialist will then stack and bulk heat with the yag laser on different quadrants of the face.
- After the shobha® laser facial, an optional cold compress is applied to soothe any redness along with optional spf 30 to protect your face post-laser treatment.
- Due to its non-invasive nature, there is no downtime after this treatment. It is a relaxing, comfortable and speedy treatment safe enough during your lunch break at work or before a fun night out.
**It is important to apply an SPF 30 sunscreen daily post-laser treatments to protect your skin.