- Be clean – bathe like you would if you were going to your ob/gyn for bikini treatments.
- Be dry – cleanliness is appreciated, but please skip the lotion, you’ll get better results if your skin is less oily.
- Be hairy – your hair should be at least 1/4 inch in length (which makes it long enough to lay flat on your skin).
- Please don’t shave for at least two weeks prior to your appointment to ensure that your hair is long enough! Also, if you’ve ‘let it go’ down there & it seems out of control, don’t worry! Our specialists will trim any longer hairs to the proper length prior to the removal process.
- Be period free (for women’s bikini treatments) – it is the Shobha policy: our specialists will not perform bikini treatments on a menstruating client, period. Generally, it is best to get a bikini treatment at least a few days before or after your period; the closer you get to your actual period, the more sensitive your body becomes, so be nice to your body & avoid making appointments on those ultra sensitive days.
- Be comfortable – if possible, wear loose clothing that day to prevent irritation in the post-treatment.
For sugaring/waxing treatments:
Browse FAQ Categories