Since Shobha Sugaring Gel is all natural, you can bake with it [read: eat it! ]. Try this delicious recipe I whipped up myself!
Cinnamon Banana Mini Pies
- 2 9-inch pie crusts
- 2 cups of sliced banana
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of Shobha Sugaring Gel
- 8 individual aluminum muffin tins or ceramic ramekins (if you want to be fancy)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust on a large flat surface.
- Cut pie crust into ¼-inch strips.
- Heat Shobha Sugaring Gel in microwave for about 30 seconds. (remember to remove the lid first!)
- In a large bowl toss the sliced bananas & cinnamon together.
- Put the mixture in the tins/ramekins & then place 1 teaspoon of the warmed Shobha Sugaring Gel in the center of each so it will melt evenly while baking.
- Next, gently place the pie crust strips on top. Seal off the edges.
- Rotate the tins/ramekins & place pie crust stips perpendicular to the other strips.
- Place the dishes on a cookie sheet & bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes & enjoy!
*Tastes extra yummy when served with vanilla ice cream or sprinkled with powdered sugar. *Makes about 8 mini pies.