Everyone loves free stuff – how could you not? I know I live for a great deal. So if you are anything like me then this post is for you. Here at Shobha® Salons, we make sure everyone has the opportunity to be hair-free. That’s right, we offer free (you heard me, f-r-e-e) hair removal services to those willing to offer up their unwanted hair in the name of education. Similar to hair salons that seek models for training their teams in various stylings & cuts, we seek hairy models for ours!
Here’s how it works:
1. Like us on Facebook &/or follow us on twitter to find out when we are looking for hairy guys & girls. That’s where you’ll find our up to the minute needs for hairy participants.
2. If you (& your schedule) are a perfect hairy fit, we’ll let you know asap! (we confirm via email only. Make sure we are in your address book so we don’t get lost in a spam filter.)
3. Then, all you have to do is bring your hairy self to Shobha (are you noticing a theme?!). We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
4. Et voila – hair-free zen is on the way.
1. We you like you uber hairy. So if you are shaver/plucker we ask that you wait at least 2 weeks prior to your training session without shaving or tweezing. If you can’t commit that long, this option may not be for you. We need you hairy – it’s required.
2. Expect an audience. Similar to a doctor that is surrounded by interns, this is a learning experience, so there will be more than one person in the room during your treatment. No worries though, they are our specialists – so you’ll be in good hands!
3. Gratuity is welcomed & much appreciated. Although your service is on the house, we do ask that you tip your specialist according to the regularly priced treatment (bring cash, we do not currently offer the option to charge gratuity).
P.S. If you’re unsure about being a teamster for our training sessions, we promise we keep things as discrete as possible. All body waxing is done in a private room. Plus, our Shobha® Quality Assurance Team always keeps things professional & fun!