You sugar, wax & thread to remove hair from your skin so all you show the world is smooth, healthy skin- right?
Epidermis not looking so fab? What’s not on your dinner plate could be the problem. Skin needs vitamins, minerals, antioxidants & healthy oils from good foods.
By eating these delish goodies, you’ll score major brownie points with your skin:
• low fat dairy (that means ice cream!)
• berries- blue, black & straw
• water & tea
• fish- salmon, snapper, tuna, sardines
• grains- whole wheat bread, cereal, muffins
• nuts- walnuts, peanuts, Brazil
• veggies- carrots, yams, avocados, soy beans
Don’t think that you can trick your smart derma. A steady diet of fast food & junk can’t be corrected by consuming vitamins. Skin wants the real deal- nutrition that comes from healthy food.
Your skin will behave so much better when rewarded with healthy food. Think of that acne or wrinkles as your skin rebelling; an uprising that can only be diffused with veggies.