Halloween, you are so close…we’ve missed you! In 2 weeks, you will be gracing us with your presence & the age old questions of “what am I going to be for Halloween?” or “how am I going to top last year’s costume?” are popping up in our heads. Well, throw away those cat ears & ditch that white sheet, this year Halloween should be all about the brows (& face paint of course!).
- Channel the original diva, Cleopatra (the queen of the bold brow)!
- You may celebrate Las Dia De Los Muertos in school or at home, but this Day of the Dead themed makeup is also a Halloween must-have!
- MotherNature may be mad at us lately with all this rain, but she won’t be for long when she catches you in this look!
- This costume is the perfect mash-up between your inner freak & inner vixen!
- Oh, hello autumn! Nice to see you! It’s been forever…really, 80 degree weather in October is not cool.
- Honor the great Roy Lichtenstein with this over the top, mod look.
- These creepy, crawly, spider web eyes are sure to freak people out!