I’m getting married!
Since I see more of our NYC office interior during winter than the coast of St. Barts, I’m going to have to get creative – Snooki style – if I want a sun kissed glow for my February wedding. I’m going with a well-planned spray tan!
Here’s how I’m gonna do it…
6 months before wedding:
- Regular hair removal routine
- Use Ingrown Relief Lotion for any bumps or ingrowns
- Moisturize with coconut oil (my skin seems to be very sensitive & this stuff seems to work the best for – plus you can always cook with it and it smells delish too!)
2 months before wedding:
- Trial spray tan to figure out the right shade/formula.
2 weeks before the big day:
- Let the hair grow wild -it’ll be February so I’ll need the extra warmth!
- Schedule waxing/sugaring & threading appointments
Week of the wedding:
- Have the Shobha® specialists wax/sugar my legs, bikini, & arms
- Thread brows & upper lip
- Use Rosewater Calming Gel for any irritated or red areas day after wax
- 48 hours of rest is best: no steam rooms or sex
48 hours after wax:
- Get my glow on – spray tan here we come!
Then this well-groomed bronzy babe will be ready to tie the knot!