THE LATEST UPDATES FROM SHOBHA!
Shobha DC – OPEN TODAY, JUNE 23rd BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Welcome back, everyone!! We are so excited to offer thread, sugar, wax and laser services! As appointments are going fast, we are working to add more availability so please continue to check online booking and via the Shobha app for available appointment times. FYI, due to mask requirements some face services will not be immediately available. We can’t wait to see you again!
Shobha Rockville Pike – OPEN ONLY FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL APPOINTMENTS – no waxing/threading services…yet
We are currently open for laser hair removal services Thursday – Sunday with our Nurse Practitioner, Leslie. Unfortunately, waxing/threading services are not allowed to open with Phase 2 in Montgomery County, but we believe we’ll be able to open in a week or two. We will let you all know when we open up online booking for these services.
Shobha NYC locations – currently closed with a potential opening in July/August
New York City has opened up Phase 2. Our salons will be a part of Phase 3, which is still looking like a mid-July/August opening based on how we do in Phase 2.
Important Changes – Please know we are taking the following extra measures for your safety and the safety of our team:
- Staggering appointment times – We will be spacing out appointments so there will be fewer people in the salon at one time. We will text you when it is your turn to enter!
- Contactless payment – Please add your credit card to the Shobha App to securely keep on file for safe purchases and/or gratuity. Cash is not accepted.
- Mask requirements for clients – All clients will be required to wear their own mask while in the salon.
- Temperature checks – All clients will be checked for fever with a touchless thermometer.
- Online forms – You can fill out any forms needed from the comfort of your own home.
- Updated visitor policy – Visitors without an appointment are not permitted entry (this includes friends and family so please leave them at home for their safety!).
- Increased sanitation protocols – Sanitizing surface areas even more often.
- Mask requirements for team – Masks will be worn by all team members at all times; face shields will be worn on top of face masks by specialists when performing services.
- Pre-screening clients and team about possible COVID – 19 exposure.
Please be aware, as a result of not being able to accept walk-ins and regulations that limit our capacity there is a no-show and 24 hour cancellation fee of 25%. Please be on time and take parking into consideration, if needed. There may be wait times as we coordinate the flow of clients safely through the salon and practice increased sanitation protocols. We appreciate your patience.
Pre-screening Questions – The following questions will be included in the reminder e-mail sent the day of your appointment. Please review them carefully and if you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, please reschedule your appointment.
Are you experiencing shortness of breath or trouble breathing?
Do you have a temperature of 100.4° F or higher?
Are you experiencing a sore throat?
Are you coughing?
Are you experiencing repeated shaking with chills?
Do you have muscle aches?
Are you experiencing gastrointestinal changes?
Have you noticed a loss of smell or taste?
Have you had contact with a known or suspected COVID-19-positive person within the last 14 days?
If you had COVID 19, have you been fever-free for fewer than 3 days without taking fever reducing medication?
If you had COVID 19, is it fewer than 10 days since the onset of symptoms?
Download our new Shobha App
To prepare for contactless check-in/check-out and easy online scheduling, please download the Shobha App. This app will make your entire visit quick and contactless! You will also have access to your account to see how many services are remaining on your package and other information about your past visits.
Shobha Sugaring Kits selling like hot cakes!
Over the last few weeks, so many of you have purchased Shobha Sugaring Kits from our website to maintain your hair removal at home on your own. Waxing/sugaring can be tricky so don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need some help! No question is silly or small so if we can help you with your kit, let us know by emailing email@example.com. You can also check out a few videos that we’ve created to help you use your kit on your bikini area or lip area. Check out those links and our Instagram TV @myshobha.
With demand surging, we were out of stock for a bit on a few different products, but we are now fully stocked again and open for business at here at myshobha.com. Shipping is still free, but now once again, it’s speedy as well!
VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS! – Now bookable thru online scheduling – Tuesday-Saturday with Master Educator and Specialist, Michelle Thomas. There may be a charge associated with the virtual visit depending on what it is for. Also, you may need to purchase product to use during the consultation – we will let you know!
Here’s a link to our previous emails if you have questions about missing laser sessions, doing your own sugaring at home or what to do about hair removal, in general, while you wait for us to open back up fully.
Stay safe, healthy and sane! We miss you all!