Happy New Years Eve! Here’s a little pre-gaming recipe of Shobha® Rosewater Sangria to help get you in the partying mood – because seriously, there’s no reason sangria shouldn’t be consumed all year long!
1 bottle of chardonnay
2 cups of Shobha® syrup**
¼ cup brandy
½ cup club soda
3 tablespoons of rosewater
- To make the Shobha® syrup warm the Shobha® Sugaring Gel to a honey-like consistency (30-60 seconds in the microwave).
- Dissolve the warmed Shobha® Sugaring Gel into hot water to create syrup.
- Allow syrup to cool to room temperature before making the sangria recipe.
- Once cool, combine the ingredients.
- Pour over ice to serve freshly chilled. (if you can chill overnight that is ideal!)
**Did you know? Our Shobha® Sugaring Gel is so natural you can eat it!? Made of just sugar, lemon juice, water & a touch of glycerin it is a perfectly edible option to sweeten your day.