We recently came across a concert venue called “Le Bikini” in France (yes, we are always thinking about hair removal!) which got us thinking about other French words & phrases us English speakers use. Check out the list below:
- ballet-as in that classical dance I’ll never be flexible enough for
- à la carte-would you like our Shobha ® Sugaring Gel à la carte or with our Shobha ® Sugaring Kit, fancy right?
- au jus
- chauffeur-something I wish I had
- fiancé-Shia LaBeouf (going with the French theme) is my fiancé…*sigh* i wish.
- Mardi Gras- the day I can eat as many entrées as I want!
Heureux le bonheur glabre! (happy hairless happiness)