Despite a few misses last night, there were still a lot of red carpet stunners at the 2013 Golden Globes. As we all know, a dress can make it or break it if the hair, accessories, makeup & even brows don’t look right. So, I’ve made sure my picks for best dressed brows are the total package!
- Kate Hudson: as per usual, Kate looked effortlessly cool & chic. She makes black look new & fresh again.
- Amy Adams: that hair, that dress, that makeup…that toned body! Amy Adams was the epitome of old Hollywood glamour last night.
- Jessica Alba: best dressed of the night award goes to ms. Alba! Her skin absolutely glowed against that beautiful, bold color. Jessica hit it out of the park!
- Kerry Washington: Kerry’s picks are always so fashion-forward & last night she didn’t disappoint. Bravo Kerry!
- Salma Hayek: this shimmery Gucci dress made Salma’s body look absolutely divine!
- Julianne Moore: Julianne’s trendy, black & white tom ford gown hits her in all the right places.
- Jennifer Lawrence: despite no one understanding J-laws first wives joke, she dazzled in this red Dior dress (trust me, it looked 10x better on tv).
- Olivia Munn: yep, that’s right Olivia Munn! I though this dress was chic, but different, which is ultimately why I didn’t choose my usual pick, Sofia Vergara.
Who will dazzle at the Oscars? I can’t wait to find out!