DIY Shobha de Mayo Party Garland
Things you’ll need:
- colorful napkins (we used 6″x 6″)
- rope or twine
- hole puncher
- Fold the napkin in half to form a triangle.
- Punch holes on both sides of the folded triangle about a ¼” in. Be sure not to punch through the top so that you have one hole, not a snowman ;). Repeat steps 1 and 2 for all of your napkins.
- Cut a piece of thin rope or twine about 10″ long.
- Tie together all of your triangles with small bows.
Tip: leave extra rope at the end so you have enough room to tie it to your wall or column or wherever you plan to hang it!
Have a happy & hairless Shobha de Mayo!