Top 5 Best Dressed of the 2013 Awards Season (according to me)
1. Rihanna – Was in full Grammy dress mode. She remained true to her rebel style by turning her sheer, custom gown by Azzedine Alaia into a stunning look on the red carpet. Her neutral smokey eye complimented her gently filled in eyebrows & bold red lips – she definitely pulled it together.
2. Katy Perry – She certainly made her entrance at the Grammy’s this year. She showed us exactly what men & women like to see her in with this long, flirty, figure-hugging (& boobilicious) green Gucci dress.
3. Jessica Alba – Made her way to the Golden Globes wearing an Oscar De La Renta gown. The dress featured a mermaid silhouette with a sweetheart neckline. She flawlessly complements her hair & skin tone in this lovely coral shade.
4. Marion Cotillard – In two words, Dior couture.
5. Jennifer lopez – She showed up in a Zuhair Murad long-sleeve, ivory, lace-embroidered gown which left very little to the imagination. Jennifer Lopez is know for her curvaceous body & she was not coy about sharing it with the world that night!