Magic Mix Juicery at Wellness Week

Topics: Events, Posts

Stick to your healthy New Year’s resolutions & join us at Shobha FiDi along with Magic Mix Juicery on Thursday, March 7 from 5pm-7pm!

Magic Mix Juicery is a vegan, kosher, raw food spot that provides 90% juice items with the other 10% being raw uncooked menu dishes. This juicery will be at Wellness Week providing shots of their best-selling cold-pressed juices. Striving to make healthy living easy, founder & certified health coach Jill Larsen opened Magic Mix Juicery downtown (at 102 Fulton Street) to nourish fast-paced New Yorkers.  With 100% percent organic & raw offerings, the “grab-&-go” juicery makes eating right quick & easy. Stop by their FiDi location & try out their fun raw food menu which includes offerings like the “Cheezee Satisfaction,” marinara kelp noodles tossed with nut meatballs & Parmesan cheese, we will!

Next Post
Exhale Healing Arts at Wellness Week
Previous Post
Dr. Ottenheimer Healthcare at Wellness Week
Menu