Boot camp is not just for the gym anymore, let Shobha be part of your disciplined beauty routine to get you wedding day ready.
Whatever your bridal style, picture perfect brows are a-must & body hair is one accessory you definitely want to be without on your big day!
Shobha Bridal Plan
6 months before: Keep up with your regular hair removal routine & maintain between treatments. If you normally self-shape your brows, stop — throw away your tweezers & let your hair grow. For the body/bikini, prevent bumps & treat ingrown hairs daily with the Shobha® Exfoliating Cloth & Shobha® Ingrown Relief Lotion.
3 months before: Request a level 2 (senior) specialist for your brow consultation & your first threading treatment. Then schedule your visits 2-3 weeks apart for the next 3 months. opt to save by purchasing a Shobha® 3-Pack (services in discounted sets of three).
2 months before: Try out any new treatments you are planning to have done on your body/bikini before the big day, making sure to give yourself enough time to see how your body reacts to the treatment & avoid any unexpected reactions just before the big day.
2 weeks before: Let the hair grow wild, it will help you achieve the best results!
The week of the wedding:
2-4 days before
- Wax/sugar your legs, bikini, arms & underarms, etc.
- Remember: 48 hours of rest is best! (that means no sex, saunas, or steam rooms)
1-2 days before
- Thread your brows, upper lip & any other desired part of your face. (If you’re getting a pre-wedding facial, try to do that at least 5 days before to give your skin time to relax between treatments).
- Apply Shobha® Rosewater Calming Gel to calm any irritation post-treatment.
the big day
- Keep it clean in between with Shobha® Rosewater Freshening Cloths, handy upkeep on-the-go
- Prep your purse with your Shobha® Brow Pencil for a photo-ready face