Dear delicious-smelling, multi-tasking Shobha Rosewater Freshening Cloths,
I am in love with you.
xo – pink dawn
Initially intended for the bikini area, here’s a list of why i love these rosy cloths (my pet name for them) & how they have become the Windex of my beauty arsenal:
- Beach buddy: Swipe away sweat, sand, sunblock or seagull poop for days at the beach. Remember to stow them in your beach bag for easy access.
- Worry wiper: Defunk yourself after an extra grimy subway ride.
- Raccoon remover: Free your face of raccoon eyes & other makeup residue.
- Hangover helper: Chill the pack of cloths in the fridge for a more thrilling application & some de-puffing action after a few too many shobharitas (or just to cool down in the summer heat).
- The morning after magician: Make your “walk of shame” less shameful (& noticeable) when you can’t sneak a shower. Freshen up before you hit the streets – sorry, you’re on your own when it comes to sporting last night’s party look…
- Impromptu cleaner-upper: Keep a pack handy for sticky situations, especially when you are out of sink/towel range (great for me & my little girls after an ice cream adventure).
Stay clean & smell divine – pink dawn