If you weren’t able to stay up to watch the Grammy’s on Sunday night we have summarized the life lessons you could’ve/should’ve learned while watching them:
- If you want to stand out, we mean really, really stand out wear a dress that resembles a large pink shower puff. Nicely played bad girl Ri Ri, nicely played. It didn’t hurt that she shared the stage with that dude Paul & that her brows were on fleek either.
- If you’re not going to have a performance (or win any awards) for people to dissect, shake it off & wear a killer dress so that everyone becomes a believer like miss Tay Swift. Well. Done. Oh & be sure to wax your legs.
- Keep things interesting. Show up with lavender locks & then switch it up mid show with a long dark pony to drive home a really serious point (domestic violence). Regardless of the color of your coiff make sure you’re brows look good. Good brows go with any hair color or style. (we weren’t the only ones asking which was real & which was a wig, refinery 29 was asking the same questions.)
- If you have nothing nice to say, sit down & shut it. We’re hoping miss Kim K gave Kayne the same ‘don’t do it’ look as Jay did as he attempted to repeat history when Beyonce didn’t win. (this collection of gifs speaks volumes about the crowd’s reaction.) congrats beck for winning & keeping it classy. Kayne, please report to the principles office to learn how to respect artistry.
- It may be freezing in most of the country but be sure your bikini is ready (& by ready we mean hairless or groomed) so that you’re ready to jump around on stage with Sia, Kristin Wigg or that little girl from dance moms in a nude leotard if need be.
Did you learn anything from the Grammys that we missed? Please let us know in the comments section.
Remember, whether your planning to swing from the chandeliers or a cozy night in with takeout this Valentine’s Day make it a less hairy occasion & let us take care of you & all your unwanted hair. We’ve got extended hours this week to accommodate. Book now & thank us later.