Some folks are lucky enough to be born with great lashes, but if you’re like me, you are still faking it until you make it to get longer & fuller lashes. Lucky for you (& me) I have found a sweet & safe beauty hack for you to fulfill your (& my) lash dreams in just 4 steps.
What you’ll need:
- Your favorite mascara (this is our house fave at Shobha)
- 1-2 q-tips
- Shobha Talc-Free Powder
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of mascara. (not too much! You want to apply just enough to create base for the powder.)
- Dust some Shobha Talc-Free Powder onto the end of a q-tip.
- Brush the q-tip along your eyelashes as you would if you were applying mascara.
- Swipe on a few more finishing coats of mascara.